1. What is HPC Dental? Back To Top
- What is HPC Dental?
- How much can I expect to save using HPC Dental?
- How often are prices updated?
- Do I have to order my supplies from the dealer that lists the lowest
- If I order directly from a ‘master supplier’, can I set up an open account?
- Where do I send items to be returned?
- How long does it take to get my supplies?
- Is the HPC Dental membership fee a ‘one-time’ charge?
- Does HPC Dental have a trial membership?
- Is there a minimum purchase requirement?
- What is the cost of a yearly membership?
- Will I recoup my $375 investment?
- How do I sign up
HPC Dental is a dental price comparison service that finds the lowest
prices on competitively priced dental supplies and equipment by surveying over 100 dental supply dealers. Not only is the the lowest price shown but the top 5 dealer prices.
2. How much can I expect to save using HPC Dental? Back To Top
An average dental office has 3-5 operatories and spends between $20,000-$25,000 a year on dental supplies. You will save between 15-30% on your annual supply bill. For an average office, that is a savings of $3,000-$7,500 per year.
3. How often are prices updated? Back To Top
Prices online are updated weekly and software users are mailed a price update CD monthly.
4. Do I have to order my supplies from the dealer that lists the lowest
price? Back To Top
No. You can order supplies from your current dealer if they agree to match prices, from our master supplier (Darby Dental) who has already agreed to match the prices, or from the dealer listed as having the lowest price.
5. If I order directly from a ‘master supplier’, can I set up an open
account? Back To Top
Yes you can! Just call the master supplier to set up your account. You may also pay by credit card or COD.
6. Where do I send items to be returned? Back To Top
From the dealer you purchased the item from.
7. How long does it take to get my supplies? Back To Top
All orders are processed by the dealer and shipped by the next business day. UPS
coast-to-coast service takes approximately 3-5 days.
8. Is the HPC Dental membership fee a ‘one-time’ charge? Back To Top
No, the membership fee is due annually.
9. Does HPC Dental have a trial membership? Back To Top
Not at this time but we do offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
10. Is there a minimum purchase requirement? Back To Top
No. You can order as much and as often as you like!
11. What is the cost of a yearly membership? Back To Top
HPC Dental is $325 per year with your choice of format: online or CD-ROM
12. Will I recoup my $325 investment? Back To Top
Yes! Doctors save on average $3000-$7500 per year. Depending on your ordering pattern, your
initial investment may be returned to you in your first order.
13. How do I sign up? Back To Top
Call our friendly customer service staff at (877) 467-9209 or